Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday Night, Dec. 11, 10pm! English lesson!

Monday Night, Dec. 11, 10pm! English lesson!

I had originally scheduled a class last night, but I had to cancel due to technical problems.

stress = pressure = tension 

1. I feel stress.   
2. I am stressed.  
3. I am under a lot of stress. 
4. I am stressed out. 
I am tired out. / I am worn out. 
5. How do you deal with stress? 
6. How do you relieve with stress? 
7. What do you do to relieve stress? 
8. Don’t stress over it. = Don’t worry about it. 
Don’t stress too much over it. 
9. I’m under a lot of pressure at work. 
10. My wife is pressuring me to buy her a new car.
My boss is pressuring me to work on Saturday.  
11. He put pressure on me to quit my job. 
12. I work in a high-pressure work environment.
13. Do you work well under pressure? 
     I work well under pressure. / I thrive under pressure. 
     I do not do well under pressure. 
14. No pressure. = Please do not hurry or feel any pressure. 
15. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. 
16. I’m feeling a lot of tension from you. 

テンション低い?
You don't seem yourself today. Are you ok?
He has a low-key personality.
You seem a bit down today. Everything OK?









No comments:

Post a Comment