Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nico Nico Douga - Dec. 8, 2009

It's getting chilly.
The air is nippy.
cool / chilly / cold / freezing

How are you?
How are you feeling?
I’m sick.
I have a cold.
I caught a cold.
X I caught cold. (old fashioned)
I have a temperature.
I have a fever.
I have a headache.
I have a runny nose.
I have a stuffy nose.
I have a sore throat.
All my muscles ache.
My whole body aches.
I have a bad sneeze.
I have a bad cough.
I’m spitting up phlegm.
phlegm = 発音 (flem) = 意味 タン
-------------------------
Do you have any plans for Christmas vacation?
I’m going to China.
I’m going to go to China.
I am planning to go to China.
I will go to China.
-------------------------
Continued from last week...

10) (タクシーで)料金がメーターと違います。
The fare is different from the meter.

11) (バスで)小銭が足りません。
I don't have enough change.

12) 1ドルをくずしてもらえる方いませんか?
Can anybody break a dollar?
Can anyone break a dollar?

13) エンストしました。
My engine stalled.
Quite stalling!

14) パンクしました。
I've got a flat tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment