Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday 11pm Lesson! Let's study MEAN jokes! - Part 2

Wednesday 11pm Lesson! Let's study MEAN jokes! - Part 2

Anthony Jeselnik
He is the flavor of the week. 

a one-trick pony = 一発芸人

http://tinyurl.com/meanjokes
10. a newborn = a new baby
adorable > cute
to refuse = 断る
She refused to let me hold the baby.

Like + sentence  = the opposite of the original sentence

Like I can afford a Ferrari. = I cannot afford a Ferrarri. 

Like I would know. = There is no reason I would know that. 

Like I’m some kind of idiot. = I’m not an idiot.

11. Whenever I ~, the first thing I ~ is ~.
Whenever I go to work, the first thing I do is make coffee. 

What's the first thing you do when you go home?


11b: My friends say that women must hate my show. 
And my answer to that is: SMART women do not hate my show. . . Smart women don’t come to my show. 

14. That’s practically. = It’s very cheap. 

I need to have my son inoculated.


No comments:

Post a Comment