Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ニコニコ動画 July 7, 2009

bad luck english
蚊に食われた。
I was bitten by a mosquito.
I got bitten by a mosquito.
A mosquito bit me.

蜂に刺された。
I got stung by a bee.
I was stung by a bee.
A bee stung.
a bee / a wasp / a hornet
suzumebachi
kumanbachi

犬に噛まれた。
I got bitten by a dog.
I got mauled by a dog.

蛇に噛まれた。
I was bitten by a snake.
I got bitten by a snake.

車に轢かれた。
I got hit by a car.
to run over sb > to hit sb

ひったくりにあった。
I had my purse snatched!
I got my purse snatched!

車上狙いにあった。
I had my car broken into.

They stole my laptop out of my car.

They broke into my car and stole my laptop.

かつあげされた。
I got mugged.

空き巣にあった。
I got robbed.

自転車を盗まれた。
I had my bicycle stolen.


振り込め詐欺にあった。
I was ripped off.
I got ripped off.
That is too expensive.= That is a rip off!

振られた。
I got dumped.
I got ditched. (less common)
Maggie broke up with me.

失恋した。
I had my heart broken.

いじめにあった。
I got bullied.
I was abused.


裏切られた。
I was betrayed.
I was jilted.
Maggie cheated on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment