Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nico Nico Douga Nov. 3, 2009 Beginning

Nov. 3, 2009
My nose is stuffy.
My nose is stuffed up!

X He is easy to get sick.
He gets sick easily.
He tends to get sick easily.
sb tends to verb
Nico student said: He tends to snap easily.
He tends to get upset easily.
You tend to lose.
He is prone to illness.
I’ll be right down.
I’ll be right up.

Survival Expressions:
1. ∼すみませんが、おっしゃった
ことが分かりません。
I’m sorry but I can’t understand what you said.
I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you mean?
I’m sorry, I didn’t catch that.
I couldn’t catch what you said.
I’m sorry, what did you say?
I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you.
Pardon me?

2. もう一度言っていただけますか?
Could you repeat that?
Could you say that again?
One more time. please.
Come again?

3. 今何時ですか?
What time is it?
What time is it now?
Do you know what time it is now?
Do you have the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment