Monday, February 8, 2016

(会員) Mon, Feb. 8, 2016 - Movie English

 (会員) Mon, Feb. 8, 2016 - Movie English

http://tinyurl.com/2015moviequotes

Don’t leave me hanging, bro!
Hey, don’t leave me hanging!

a treasure trove = a rich area of st

to not be short on st  = to have a lot of

He’s not short on excuses/charisma.

a daunting task = a difficutlt thing to do

best shot = best try

Nothing kills me. I'm immune to 179 different types of poison. I know because I ingested them all at once when I was deep undercover in an underground poison-ingesting crime ring.
Come to mama/papa.
"You get, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off."

“I was about to have sex with my hitman!”
a hitman = a man you hire to kill sb
“What is that? I come her for a proper shootout!  What you gonna do with that rollin’ pin? You gonna bake me a cake?”
proper = real, actual, good
"Daddy's gotta go to work."




No comments:

Post a Comment