Wednesday, February 24, 2016

(会員) Wed Feb. 24, 2016 - Let's talk about HEALTH!

(会員) Wed Feb. 24, 2016 - Let's talk about HEALTH!


I caught cold. (OF)

I caught a cold. / I have a cold. 

I  have a fever/temperature.

I  have diarrhea.   

I am constipated.

I have constipation.

She is deaf.

She is as deaf as a post.

She is hard of hearing.

My eyes are bad.

I have bad eyesight.

I’m blind.

I’m as blind as a bat.

I’m having trouble hearing/seeing.

She is deaf / blind. = a real handicap

She is as deaf as a post. / He is as blind as a bat. = may not actually be handicapped



My hearing is going with age.

My eyesight is going with age.

My eyes are going bad with age.



I’m losing my hearing/eyesight as I older.   

I’m losing my hearing with age.

I’m losing my eyesight with age.

Oh, it’s these eyes. 

-------------------------------
Sense of Smell w/ Bryan Cranston

https://youtu.be/SNTe_VQOpSs



a skit/a sketch
He loses his sense of smell.
Thank you for your service.
Everyone feels free to fart around him.
A man at the party suspects he's lying.
I suspect you are lying. = I think you are lying.
I doubt you are lying. = I don’t think you are lying.




No comments:

Post a Comment