Tuesday, February 23, 2016

(公開) Tues. Feb. 23, 2016 - Mixed Bag & Review!

(公開) Tues. Feb. 23, 2016 - Mixed Bag & Review!

What do you do? = natural,  
What’s your job? = too direct

What do you do for a living?

What do you do when you’re not watching baseball?

What do you do when you’re not going to baseball games?

What do you do when you’re not walking your dog?

What’s your day job?

How do you pay the bills?

Q: Do you like your job?
Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.
I hate it. / I love it.
I don’t love it.  = probably don’t like it
I don’t hate it. = not bad

Q: Do you like your job?

It pays the bills., It’s a living.

I got sick. = I was a little under the weather.
吐き気 = I felt like throwing up.
I felt queasy.
I had nausea.
I felt nauseated.
I felt like throwing up.
I felt like vomiting.
I felt like puking.

vomiting, throwing up, puking, retching

I had a fever/temperature.
I was dizzy.
My head was spinning. 

I got a little dizzy there.
I got a little dizzy just now.

下痢
I have diarrhea.
I have a bad case of diarrhea.

I have constipation.
I have a bad case of constipation.
I am constipated.

a pharmacy = 薬局

I have some stomach problems.








No comments:

Post a Comment