Wednesday, July 27, 2016

(会員-中級)2016年7月11日 Monday 11pm - dreams...

(会員-中級)2016年7月11日 Monday 11pm - dreams...
1. I had a dream.

2. If a dream seems very real, we say:
I had a ~ dream.
My memory of that day was very ~.

3. The boy was becoming a man, so in his sleep he had a ~ dream.
a nocturnal emission = a boy has an orgasm in his sleep

That computer is a gamer's wet dream.

4. That is my dream home., That is my dream vacation., That is my dream job.
What is your dream vacation?

5. He got rich beyond his ~ dreams.

6. Don’t you do that! = Don’t even ~ of doing that!
I wouldn’t dream of ~ing.

Q: Are you coming to my party?
A: I wouldn’t dream of missing it.

7. Good night?  = ~ dreams!
Good night, sweet ~.

8.  ~ it impossible. = It's a ~ dream.




Answer: 2. vivid, 3. He had a wet dream., 5. wildest, 6. Don't even dream of doing that!, 7. Good night, sweet Prince., 8. pipe, 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment