Friday, July 1, 2016

(会員) Nico Lesson 070116


(会員) Nico Lesson 070116

Action Teacher July 1, 2016
Wreck it Ralph - expressions

to pat sb on the back = to compliment them
It sure must be nice + phrase.
It sure must be nice not having any money problems.
It sure must be nice not having any kids.
It sure must be nice being married.
It sure must be nice to be rich/tall/smart/born rich.
Thanks for sharing. / Nice share.
to come to terms with st = to accept it
I’ve come to terms with the fact that I will never be a movie star. 
action@k3.dion.ne.jp
LINE: gimmeabreakman

I can relate to him. = I can sympathize with him.
I can relate to what he said. = I can sympathize with what he said.
to hit bottom
a skull  = づう骸骨
I had a moment of clarity. = I could see/understand
things clearly.
Your role is that of “the bad guy”, but this does not mean you are actually a bad guy.
You lost me. = I suddenly do not understand you anymore. 
Alcoholics Anonymous = Alc-Anon
Bad Anon = Bad Guys Anonymous
a bit, a bit melancholy

Here’s the thing. = Here is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment