Thursday, August 24, 2017

Aug. 24, 2017 - 11pm Thursday Night Lesson - Let's get conversational.

Aug. 24, 2017 - 11pm Thursday Night Lesson - Let's get conversational.

1. introduce

a) Let me introduce myself.

b) Allow me to introduce myself.

c) Allow me the pleasure/honor of introducing myself.

d) A mutual friend introduced us. =
We met through a mutual friend.

X I introduced coffee to my little sister.

e) American soldiers introduced baseball to Japan after World War 2.

f) Horses were introduced to Japan about 700 years ago.


g) My brother was introduced to the beauty of anime when he was eight years old.

h) My decorator introduced a bit of red into my living room.



introduction:
A) It is my pleasure to introduce our next speaker.

B) Thank you for the introduction.

C) Could you write a litter of introduction for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment