Monday, August 21, 2017

Aug. 21, 2017 - 10:30pm Monday. Night Lesson - Long time no see!

Aug. 21, 2017 - 10:30pm Monday. Night Lesson - Long time no see!

Long time no see! = Hello, stranger!=
Hi there, stranger!
I had planned to do lessons from the USA, but scheduling and Internet connections were bad.
Shinzo Abe’s popularity is about 26%.
Shinzo Abe’s approval rating is about 26%.
The USA is internationally ignorant.
Headline: As Shinzo Abe's approval rating declines, markets could question sustainability of 'Abenomics'
The stock markets question Abenomics.
Trump's disapproval is at 55%.
Trump's approval is at 37%.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
You can call me at 090 1234 - 5678
I was driving 100 kilometers an hour.
The police caught me driving 100 kilometers an hour.
Jerry Lewis died at the age of 91.
He was a comedy icon.
I haven't Tom for a long time. I wonder what he is ~ ~?
Answer: up to
Long time no see! What have you been up to?
Answer: Keeping busy! / Same old. Same old.
A: Whatever happened to Tom? 
B: I don’t know. We lost touch.
I haven't seen him in a long time.
I haven't seen him in forever. 
I haven't seen him for ages.
I haven't seen him in donkey’s ears.
I haven't seen him in donkey’s years.
I was up at the crack of dawn.  = at sunrise

Have you been burning the candle at both ends?
He pulled an all-nighter.
























No comments:

Post a Comment