Thursday, August 31, 2017

Aug 31st (Thu) 10:30 pm English Lesson 今夜は公開レッスンです!

Aug 31st (Thu) 10:30 pm English Lesson 今夜は公開レッスンです!

Fun & Useful English:
1. I made a mistake. 
X I mistaked.
X I mistake.
2a. goofy = silly
2b. to goof / to goof around = to play or make jokes or not be serious 
2c. I’m just joking. = I'm just goofing.
2d. I goofed. = I made a mistake. 
3a. messy = 散らかっている, ぐちゃぐちゃ
My hair/room/desk is messy. 
3b. I messed up. = I made a mistake.
3c. I messed up.< I screwed up. 
DANGER: I fucked up. 
――――――
4a. I mistook (A) for (B).
I mistook 像 for 象.
I mistook 発車 for 発射.
発車 = departure of a vehicle
発射 = shoot, fire, launch

そっくり
My brother looks like me.
My brother looks exactly like me.
My brother is my spitting image.
You are the spitting image of your father. 
You look alike. 
Tom and you look alike.
You and your brother look alike.
X Tom looks alike. 
X Tom looks alike Joe.
My brother is my twin.
Tom is my twin. 
My brother is a dead ringer for me.
My brother is my doppelgänger.

mean: 
5. What does your name mean?
6a. He is mean.
6b. Don’t be mean to me. 
7a. I didn’t mean to say that. 

7b. I didn’t mean to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment