Monday, October 23, 2017

(会員)Disney Song - Part 1 - Monday 10月23日 11pm [Details]

Nico - Monday 10pm.

I’ve got a dream

Opens on Oct/23/2017 (MON), 21:57.  Broadcast begins at 22:00. Timeshift
I'd like to teach you the lyrics from TANGLED -- the song
 https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/mandymoore/ivegotadream.html
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTuwo_TqlhQ
Especially the first 13 lines:
"I'm malicious, mean and scary
My sneer could curdle dairy
And violence-wise,
my hands are not the cleanest
But despite my evil look
And my temper, and my hook
I've always yearned to be a concert pianist
Can'tcha see me on the stage performin' Mozart?
Tickling the ivories 'til they gleam?
Yep, I'd rather be called deadly
For my killer show-tune medley
Thank you!
'Cause way down deep inside I've got a dream"


TANGLED
I got tangled up with him.
Gesundheit! = Bless you!
Sharks are scary.
I am scared of sharks.
curdle 凝乳する
His voice makes my blood curdle.
Do you play the piano?
I like to tickle the ivories once in a while.
You killed them! = Great performance!
X I saw a dream.
--------------------------

I've Got a DreamVocabulary:
1. malicious: 意地の悪い、悪意のある
2. mean: 卑劣な、意地悪な
3. scary: 恐ろしい、怖い
4. a sneer: 冷笑、軽蔑
5. to curdle: 凝乳にする、凝固させる ~を腐らせる
Idiom: make someone's blood curdle 〔恐怖・ショック・恥ずかしさなどが
(人)を凍り付かせる、(人)をひやり[ひやっ・ゾッ]とさせる、
(人)を戦慄させる[震え上がらせる]、(人)の肝を冷やす
6. dairy: milk, 乳製品
7. violence: 暴力、乱暴
8. ~ wise: ~ 面では、 ~的には
Ex: money-wise, time-wise, looks-wise, brain-wise, personality-wise
9. My hands are not the cleanest. = My hands are dirty. = I've done bad things.
10. despite: ~にもかかわらず、~をよそに
11. evil: (邪)悪、不正、不道徳
12. look: 外見, 見た目
13. temper: 気分、気質 or 怒りやすいこと、短気
14. to yearn to be ~ = ~になることを切望する
15. Cancha = can't you
16. to see = to imagine, 想像する
17. a stage: 〔演劇などの〕舞台、ステージ
18. to perform: 〔音楽を〕演奏する
19. Mozart:  モーツァルト
20. to tickle the ivories: to play the piano 
21. to gleam: to shine, 光る、輝く、キラリと光る
22. I'd rather... : I prefer, 
23. deadly: 致命的な、致死の、命取りの
24. killer: 俗語 cool
25. show-tune: 映画やミュジカルの歌
26. medley: メドレー
27. way down deep inside: 心の奥底

28. I've got a dream.:  私には夢がある。

No comments:

Post a Comment