Monday, October 30, 2017

(会員)Scary English - Part - Monday. 10月30日10pm

(会員)Scary English - Part - Monday. 103010pm
1. I am scared of ghosts.
2. I am afraid of ghosts. 
3. I am afraid I cannot go to your party. 
A: Are you free tonight? / B: I’m afraid I’m busy. 
4. Ghosts are scary. 
5. I am scared. I am afraid. I terrified. I am petrified. 
6. It is scary. It is terrifying. It is petrifying. 
7. I am frightened. / Ghosts are frightening. 
8. a ghost = a spirit = a phantom = a spook = a specter = a spectre 
9. He is spooky. / That music is spooky. 
10. I am spooked. / He spooked me. 
11. You gave me a start/shock. 
12. Be quiet or you’ll spook the fish. 

Idioms: 
13. I was scared stiff.   
14. He scared me to death.
15. I jumped out of my skin. 
16. He scared the life out of me.
17. I was scared shitless. / He scared the shit out of me. 
18. I was scared spitless. / He scared the spit/piss out of me. 
19. You scared the Hell out of me!
20. He scared me out of my wits!
I was scared out of my wits!

21. I was scared I couldn’t move/think/breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment