Monday, May 17, 2010

初級: May 17, 2020, Nico Nico Douga: Feeling Idioms

LOVE

1. I'm ~ love with you.


2. It was love ~ first sight.
a) at
b) over
c) in
d) on

Do you believe in love at first sight?


3. I'm head ~ heels in love with her.
a) at
b) over
c) in
d) on


4. I'm ~ about you.
a) nuts
b) nutty
c) banana
d) bananas


HATE
5) I can't ~ you!
a) look
b) sleep
c) sit
d) stand


6. I hate his ~!
a) stomach
b) insides
c) guts
d) heart


SAD
7. My heart ~!
a) aches
b) irks
c) pains
d) bleeds


8. She ~ my heart.
a) crushed
b) cracked
c) bent
d) broke

RANDOM
9. I don't know her but she really makes me nervous. I have a ~ on her.

10. I'm so sorry for saying that. I really put my ~ in my mouth.

11. I'm so happy! I'm in ~.

12. I don't want it anymore. I changed my ~.
-------------------------------------------
Answers:
1. in
2. a
3. b
4. a/d
5. d
6. c
7. a
8. d
9. crush
10. foot
11. heaven
12. mind

No comments:

Post a Comment