Friday, May 7, 2010

Nico Nico Live Lesson-May 7, 2010

USEFUL DAILY IDIOMS
--------------------

Morning Routine:
1. よく眠れた?

Did you sleep well?

2. どのぐらい寝た?

How long did you sleep?

3. 昨日は何時に寝た?

What time did you go/get to sleep/bed last night?

4. (私は)夢を観ました。

I had a dream.

5. グッスリ眠りました。

I slept like a baby/log.

6. (私は)悪夢を観ました。

I had a nightmare/bad dream.

a mare=a female horse

7. イビキをかく?

Do you snore?

(分かるわけない。=How should I know?)

8. 私は夜更かしをします.

I'm a night owl.

I’m a night person.

9. 私は早起きです。

I'm an early bird.

10. 私は朝が元気です。

I am a morning person.

11. 早起きは三文の徳。

The early bird catches the worm.

12. 寝坊した。

I overslept.

13. 彼は眠りの浅い人。

He is a light sleeper.

14. 私は熟睡する人。

I’m a deep sleeper.
I sleep like the dead.

15. マギーは熟睡している。

She is fast asleep.

16. 休みの日はゆっくり寝たいものさ。

I like to sleep in on my days off.

17. I ~ a shower.

took/had

18. I ~ my face.

washed

19. I ~ teeth.

brushed

20. I ~ my make-up.

put on

21. I ~ my contacts/contact lenses.

put in

22. I ~ my clothes.

put on

23. I ~ dressed.

got


24. I ~ coffee.

made

25. I ~ breakfast.

had/ate

actionteacher.blogspot.com
maggiesensei.com

No comments:

Post a Comment