Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nico Nico Douga Class: Typical mistakes May 30, 2010

1. Your room is wide/narrow.
-->Your room is big/small.


Review: You took the words right out of my mouth.


2. How do you think?
-->What do you think?

3. How long does take to take a bath?
--> How long does it take you to take a bath?

4. How long does it take you
to get to Tokyo by Shinkansen?
-->4. How long does it take
to get to Tokyo by Shinkansen?

5. I was hectic today.
--> 5. It was hectic today.

6. How many people joined the party?
--> How many people went to the party?

7.
A: I don’t like sushi.
B: I don’t like sushi too. --> either

8. She divorced.
--> She got divorced.
--> She divorced him.

9. Always you are late.
--> You are always late.

10. Just I’m tired.
--> I’m just tired.

11. It was interested.
--> It was interesting.... NO!
It was FUN!

12. If I were rich I would buy a house.
If I was rich I would buy a house.

13. I wish you pass the test!
-->I HOPE you pass the test!

14. I like your thinking way.
--> I like the way you think.
--> I like the way you ~.

15. Is it pain?
--> Does it hurt?
--> Is it painful?
--> Are you in pain?

16. It was very great!
--> It was great!

17. It was very unique!
--> It was unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment