Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nico Nico Douga Nov. 17 -初級 personality / 性格

Please watch the video on Nico Nico Douga as you read these notes!
How do you say 性格 in English?
personality

What is the difference between
personality and character?

He has a great personality!
He is a man of character.

1. I am always thinking of money.
I want more and more money.
I don’t like to share.
What kind of person am I?
I am a greedy person.

2. I only think of myself.
I don’t think about others.
I am selfish.
I am self-centered.

3. I think about other
people’s feelings before
I do or say anything.
I am considerate.

4. What is the opposite of considerate.

5. つめたいなー!
That’s cold!

That’s very considerate of you.
That was very inconsiderate of you.

6. I get my feelings hurt easily.
I am sensitive.

7. I am easily fooled.
I am gullible.

8. She has a lot of style.
She is c....

9. He does not know much
about the world so he has
some unrealistic ideas.

She has a nice figure.
She has a nice body.

10. I often forget things.
I am forgetful.

No comments:

Post a Comment