Friday, October 18, 2013

(会員)2013年10月14日 英会話ライブレッスン Undecided Topid Mixed Levels


(会員)2013年10月14日 英会話ライブレッスン Undecided Topid Mixed Levels 

1. He is racist.

2. He is sexist.

3. He is ageist.

Someone who discriminates against people based on their age is called? 

4. a bigot                    
bigoted opinion

5. ~ が痛い!
=My ~ hurts!
My stomach hurts.

I hurt my ~.


6. BETH'S aches
My head hurts. = I have a headache.
I have a backache.
I have an earache.
I have a toothache.
I have a headache.
I have a stomachache.

-----------------------------------
7. I'm in pain.  
Are you in pain? 


8. デモ
He took part in a protest. 

9. ほめる
He complimented me.

10. Those glasses look good on you.
Those glasses compliment your face.
Those glasses go with your eyes.
White wine goes with fish.
Red wine goes with steak.

11. He is muscular.
He is buff.
He is buff. 
He is built.
He is ripped.
He is very defined.
His arms are very defined.
He has well-developed leg muscles.
He is cut.                     
He has a 6 pack.        

12. Something I hate must not have agreed with me.
"to agree" in this case means it did not "fit" your stomach so you got sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment