Friday, October 4, 2013

(会員) 英会話ライブレッスン 2013年10月02日(水)NEWS ENGLISH 中ー上級

NO VIDEO AVAILABLE!

a mugging
He mugged me. 
I was mugged.
I got mugged.

to rip st out of sb's hands
He ripped the bag out of my hands. 
Two thugs chased a man on a road. The man was walking, and the thugs were on a moped.

The moped sped up in front of the man, and one of the thugs got out and blocked the man's way. 

He blocked my way. 

And then they ripped the bag out of his hands.

The government has shut down. 


The Imperial Palace….
There has been a spate of problems with runners.

Please mind your manners.

I've never heard that before.

I often reprimand people who walk and smoke in Japan. 

a dekopin = to flick sb in the forehead

Violence is not her forte.

Cooking is not my forte. 

~ is not my strong suit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment