Friday, October 18, 2013

(会員)2013年10月17日 英会話ライブレッスン Vocabulary Boost

 (会員)2013年10月17日 英会話ライブレッスン Vocabulary Boost

1. a substantial woman

2. normal, usual, average

I'm of average height.

3. a benefactor

4. a widow
a widower

5. 誓う、誓い
promise, swear, vow, pledge, make an oath/ swear an oath

6. to happen at the same time = to coincide (動詞)
My birthday coincides with this year's Halloween party.

a coincidence = 名詞

7. 必死 I am desperate.
I am desperate to verb.
I am desperate for noun.

8. evident = 形容詞 easy to see

What's the difference between "proof" and "evidence?"
Related: evidence = uncountable noun
The police is piecing together the evidence.
a witness = 目撃者
gun powder residue

9. a criminal = an outlaw


10. 頑固な = stubborn

11. persistent しつこい

12. obstinate = 頑固な


No comments:

Post a Comment