Friday, December 12, 2014

(Members Only)Fri. - Dec. 12, 2014 -11pm LIVE ENGLISH LESSON

(Members OnlyFri. - Dec. 12, 2014 -11pm LIVE ENGLISH LESSON

Today: TOEIC & 仮定法

First let me answer your question:

Whoever I hire must be dependable. 

Whoever I hire must be dependable. 
Who I hire is my business. 

1. I won’t be at school tomorrow. I’ll be ~. 
2. A) Have you ever lived ~? 
    B) No, I haven’t. I’ve never even been outside my home town. 

3. Can you explain where you were last night? = Can you account for your ~ last night?

4. I'm fat. I want to lose ~. 

5. He looks heavy. I wonder how much he ~?

6. Cameras ~ in price from $30 to $30,000. 

7. There are many different. Prices ~. 

8. I don’t understand all that medical lingo. Can you explain it in a way that a ~ would understand. 
―――――――――――――――
仮定法 = a hypothetical question
Let me ask a hypothetical question. 
9. Which would your rather do, A or B? 
Let me ask a hypothetical. 

What would you do if you were me?  =  
What if you were me? 
What if another advanced species existed? (What do you think would happen?)
I think we would be in constant war with them. 

What would you do if you had been born a woman? 

What would have happened if you had died?

1, absent, 2. abroad/overseas, 3. whereabouts, 4. weight,  5. weighs, 6. range, 7. vary, 8. layman, 



No comments:

Post a Comment