Thursday, October 15, 2015

会員)2015年 10月15日(木曜日)英会話ライブレッスン

会員)2015年 10月15日(木曜日)英会話ライブレッスン

lumbar

I need lumbar support.

spelling: grammar

pronunciation: grammer

Basic grammar:

Functional grammar: 

1. ~がいかがですか?   
Would you like ~?

2. ~していいですか?Asking for permission. 
Can I ~? Could I~

Do you mind if sit here?   
Would you mind if I sat here?

Do you mind if I eat your last piece of pizza?    

Would you mind if I ate your last piece of pizza?

3. ~してもらった? 
I got/had my hair cut.

got / cut  
got / fixed  

I had my wife killed. = I asked someone to kill my wife. 

I got my wife killed. = I made a mistake and as a result my wife was killed.

I got my friend fired. = I did something that caused my friend to be fired. 

I got myself fired. 

If you are late again, you are going to get yourself fired. 

Be careful or you’re going to get yourself fired.  

He got drunk, and he drove home. And that's how he got himself killed.


4. You're going to hurt yourself.

5. I hurt my head.  
I cut my hand. 
I burnt my tongue. 
I hit my head on the door. 
I cut my hand on a broken glass. 











No comments:

Post a Comment