Monday, May 23, 2016

5月23日(月曜日)11pm Members Only 英会話ライブレッスン

5月23日(月曜日)11pm Members Only 英会話ライブレッスン
I have a bit of a sore throat.
I have a crick in my neck.
耳鼻科 = the ear, nose, throat doctor
an inner ear infection = 中耳炎
This evening we went to the emergency room.
救急センター =the emergency room
I was afraid he might have fractured his skull.
to fracture = to break
a skull = 頭蓋骨 zugaikotsu
I think she was just being dramatic.
Don’t be so dramatic.
France is probing the allegation.
to probe = to investigate = 捜査する = to look into
an allegation = an accusation = 申し立て
bribery = 賄賂
to be bribed = 賄賂を受け取る = to receive a bribe
贈賄する = to bribe sb
Bribery has become institutionalized.
He was arrested on bribery charges.
arrested on bribery charges 《be ~》収賄容疑で逮捕される

to be under fire = to be receiving criticism

They want to revise the law.
Crazy people don't obey the law.

to infringe on sb’s privacy




No comments:

Post a Comment