Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wreck-It Ralph (2012) Movie Script - Nico Live Lesson Note from June 28 & 29, 2016

Wreck-It Ralph (2012) Movie Script
http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=wreck-it-ralph

2016年6月28 TUESDAY - LIVE LESSON!
I’ve seen a lot of other games come and go…and this one is great! 

I’ve seen a lot of NOUNs come and go and I THINK THE FOLLOWING.
-----------------

I’ve got a little bit of a temper on me.

anyway = anyhow = anyhoo

a tow truck
to wreck = to destroy

the thing is…
~ is the name of the game.
He's nice enough as good guys go.
My teacher is nice enough as teachers go.
How hard can it be?

If Joe learned Japanese how hard can it be? 
I guarantee you = I am sure
Haah!! = No way! Give me a break! 
And I've seen a lot other games come and go.
And I've seen a lot foreigners come and go. 
Look a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at. 
$1,000 is nothing to sneeze at. 
$10,000,000 is super low budget but it’s still nothing to sneeze at. 

All clear! = It's safe to come out now.
I'm buying! = It's on me.
But.. it is what it is.
a dump = a garbage house / store / bar
a shabby place ボロボロの場所
Not too shabby. = Pretty good. 
Where do you call home?  = Where do you live? / Where are you from?
to bellyache = to complain 
Stop your bellyaching. 
Give yourself a pat on the back.
Sure must be nice being the good guy!

Sure must be nice being married!
Sure must be nice being single!
Sure must be nice having a dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment