Thursday, March 23, 2017

(会員)2017年3月23日(Thu) English Live Lesson

(会員)2017年3月23日(Thu) English Live Lesson

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my dog’s death.

Tomorrow is the 3 year anniversary of my dog’s death.
1. I have an idea.
I’ve got an idea.

2. I've got your back. = I’m supporting you so don’t worry.

3. You’ve got nothing on him. = He is much better than you.
(A) has got nothing on (B).

4. I’ve got it! = I have a good idea!

5. I’ve had it! = That is enough! 限界!
I’ve had it up to my ears/neck/ass with you.
I’ve had it up to my ears/neck/ass with work.
I’m sick of it.
I’ve had enough!
I’m fed up with Trump news!
I can’t stand it.
I can’t stand it anymore.
I’ve had it up to here.
It’s arbitrary. 
――――――――――――
NEWS!
Donald Trump Jr. got into a twitter war with another person.
Donald Trump Sr. often gets into twitter feuds.
a war = a fight = a feud
Donald Trump Sr. is The President of the Unites States of America.
Sr. = Senior,  
Jr. = Junior
Donald Trump Jr. just pulled a POTUS and got into a twitter feud.
(A) pulled a  固有名詞.












No comments:

Post a Comment