Thursday, December 2, 2010

ニコニコ動画生放送12月2日

Please read along AS you watch the video!

Hello, Nico Nico Douga!
Let’s start with an easy word.
to find=?
to find=見つける
to look for=?
to look for=
to search for=
to seek=探す
鍵をどっかに落とした。
I lost my keys.
I’m left for my keys somewhere.
or I forgot my keys somewhere.
or I lost my keys somewhere.
I left for school/Tokyo.
I left my dog.
I left for Tokyo.
なくしたから、
今はI’m ~ing for my keys.
Oh, here they are! I ~ them!
to found =
=~の基礎を築く、
=~を設立する、
=創立する、建てる
Examples:
Akio Morita founded Sony.
Bill Gates founded Microsoft.

Do you know who Julian
Assange is?
Who is Julian Assange?
He founded Wikileaks.

Mr. Assange is
big news now.
Why?
He told secrets.
He revealed secrets.
He leaked secrets.
*Excuse me I have
to take a leak.

Are you good at
~ing secrets?

Interpol is now
~ing for Mr. Assange.

They want to ~
him for rape.
Do you think
Mr. Assange is guilty?
guilty=有罪
or “not guilty”
I think the police
でっち上げた him.
でっち上げた=framed

The information that he
leaked is 恥ずかしい.
=embarrassing

That's embarrassing.
I am embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment