Friday, December 3, 2010

Nico Nico Douga - Dec. 3, 2010 公開

Nico Nico Douga Dec. 3, 2010
公開レッスン
Hi, my name is Victor.
Please ask me some questions.
Where do you live?
I live in Nagoya.
X How are you old?
--> How old are you?
How old do I look?
You look younger.
You look young for your age.
どっしゃぶり=It’s really coming down!
It was pouring.
X What you like colors?
What’s your favorite color?





1. What’s your favorite ~?
You can only answer one thing.

Today let’s learn some
easy food expressions.
1. This car is a lemon.
=It’s a bad car.
2. He is a ham.
=He is a bad actor.
3. You’re a peach.
=You are very helpful./
You are a good person
4. She’s the apple of
my eye.= She is very
important to me.
5. Use your melon.
=Use your head. =Think!
6. He’s an egghead.
=He’s very intellectual.
7. He’s bananas.
=He’s crazy.
8. He’s the big cheese.
=He’s the boss.
9. He’s a bad egg.
=He’s a bad person.
(You should avoid him.)
10. He’s a big fish in
a small pond. = He is
very important in this
small place.
11. I feel like a fish
out of water.= I don’t
feel like I belong here.
12. It was a piece of cake!
=This was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment