Sunday, December 19, 2010

初級 Business! Dec. 17, 2010

Please watch the video (if there is one) as you go through this post! Thanks!

初級 Business! Dec. 17, 2010

A. work vs. job
1. I have a ~.
2. I am looking for a ~.
3. I have a ~ interview tomorrow.
You had a job interview yesterday?
How did it go?
Not good.
It went well.
Pretty good!

4. I have to ~ tomorrow.
5. If there is an emergency.
you can call me at ~.
6. Good ~!
7. I’m really busy at ~.

B. General Work Words!
8. The money you get from your
company is called your ~.
salary
9. We have rules about our
clothes at work. It’s called a d.... c.....
dress code
10. The day you get paid
is called your p... d....
pay day
11. Last night I had to work
longer than usual.
I had to work .....
late
12. If I work longer than 8 hours a day I get paid ~.
overtime
13. I don’t have to work next Thursday.
Its a p... h.....
Hint: 有給休暇
paid holiday
Another answer: 祝日
a public holiday
a national holiday
14. The time it takes you
to get to work is called your ~.
Hint: 通勤
commute
15. I don’t have a job.
I’m ~.
I’m on ~.
I’m on unemployment. I’m on welfare.
I get unemployment. I’m getting unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment