Sunday, August 7, 2011

ニコニコ動画: Aug. 7, 2011 - Mixed Class!

Aug. 7, 2011

Today is my 20th year anniversary.
1. It seems like only yesterday that I came to Japan.
1. It seems like only yesterday that Reagan was president.
1. It seems like only yesterday that we met.

2. 懐かしい
That reminds of ~.
That reminds of the good old days.
That reminds of when I was in high school.
That reminds of when I was living in Europe.
〜 brings back memories 〜

3. 〜 rings a bell.

4. His face looks familiar.

5. That sounds familiar.
That song sounds familiar.

6. That name sounds familiar.

7, to jog one’s memory
Does this jog your memory?
Let me help you jog your memory.
8. My mind is a blank.
I drew a blank.
I’m drawing a blank.

9. I have a great memory.= I have the memory of an elephant.

10. My memory is a steel trap.

11. It ~ my mind.
slipped
It completely slipped my mind.
It almost slipped my mind.

12. My memory is vague.
13. My memory is hazy.
14. My memory is not very clear.

15. I’m a little hazy on the specifics.


My memory is a bit foggy.

I had a check up.
I'm becoming senile.
I'm a bit sleepy/tired/hungry.
I'm happy to say the least.
It took 2 hours to the test site, there and back.
It's a 2-hour drive to the test site, there and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment