Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nico Nico Douga -Aug. 14, 2011 - Open Class

Aug. 14, 2011
How are things?
Things are good.
Everything is good.
Not so great.
How's it going?
It’s going good.
How are things going at work?
How are things at home?
How are things with your girlfriend?
Things are not so good.
Things could be better.

NEWS HEADLINES
A severed head and parts of two legs were found in a park in Osaka.

bloody
grisly
gruesome 
William Petersen was on the show for 9 years.
He quit.
Why do you think he quit.
He had a very good salary.

"The reason I'm leaving is because I'm afraid I'm becoming too ~ says Petersen.
The dollar is down to 76.5 yen.
My job is challenging.
I like my job. It's challenging.
challenging=difficult but interesting
It's a challenging job.

My leg muscles are starting to atrophy.
My brain is starting to atrophy.
He is a professional.

I feel lethargic.
feel lethargic=やる気がない

I have no appetite.
This heat is sapping my energy/strength/appetite.
He sweat like a pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment