Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - 初級 - Aug. 24, 2011

Aug. 24, 2011
Did you hear about Shinsuke Shimada?
Shinsuke Shimada retired.
Shinsuke Shimada announced his retirement.
Shinsuke Shimada suddenly announced his retirement.
Shinsuke Shimada suddenly announced his retirement from show business.
SB announced their retirement from ~.

I heard a rumor.
There are rumors.
~ is a rumor.
It’s a rumor.
Rumor has that....
Rumor has that he will be quitting his company.
I heard a rumor that ~.
I heard a rumor that he killed a man.
There are rumors about him.
He has Yakuza friends.
I heard a rumor that he had Yakuza friends.

There were rumors that he had Yakuza friends.
There are rumors that he has Yakuza friends.
He admitted it.
Did he have to retire?
No, he didn’t. He ~ to retire.
No, he didn’t. He chose to retire.

Was he forced to retire?
Speaking of rumors....
Will Smith is married to Jada Pinkett Smith.
Jada Pinkett Smith works with Marc Anthony.
Marc Anthony is Jennifer Lopez's soon-to-be ex-husband. Marc Anthony is Jennifer Lopez's soon-to-be ex-husband.

W. Smith is suspicious of their relationship.
to be suspicious of .... = to think st bad is happening.
A suspicious W.S. visited his wife and found her with M.A.
According to the rumor, Will Smith left the house crying.
I came into the room shouting.
He left the room laughing.
He walked to work singing.
He walked to the office singing.
He suspected that...
He suspected that they were having an affair.

She denied it.
X She committed an affair.

I suspect something=I think something.
I doubt something=I don't believe something.
I've seen it.
I'm going to hit the sack.=I’m going to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment