Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - 初級 - August 10th, 2011

August 10th, 2011
Today we're going to talk about adjectives.

形容詞=adjective
SUBJECT BE ADJECTIVE

I am hungry.
He is fat.
She is young.

I have a fat dog.

noun + dog

My fat dog hates skinny cats.

different = adjective
difference= noun

convenient=adj.
convenience=noun

cute / cuteness
young / youth
beautiful / beauty
rich / wealth
sweaty / sweat
wide / width
tall / height
short / height
fast / speed

He is 7.
He is 7 years old.
He is 7 years old.
Today is my 7-year-old son's birthday.
I get tired easily.

I am fat.
I am getting fat.

to get angry=怒る

He is getting hungry.
He is getting angry.

He is getting big / bigger / biggest.

He became the biggest.

He is the best. / He became the best.

I just bit mylip.

Bite your lip! = Shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment