Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Members Only 6月24日(水曜日)英会話 Live Lesson

Members Only 6月24日(水曜日)英会話 Live Lesson 
 
1. lopsided = not even

2. I know.  
I don’t know.

3. I understand.
I know how to make it,
but I don't understand how to make it.

4. I get it. = I understand.

5. I don’t follow. = I’m sorry I don’t understand what is happening.

6. I have a secret.

7. This is just between you and me.
This is just between you and me and the crickets.

8. His father is a doctor so he was privy to a lot of details about his operation.

9. Sorry, I’m not privy to information like that.
I am not privy to that information.

10. He is from Alabama.

11. Please show him the ropes.
Yuna please show Tomoka the ropes.
Hey, thanks for today. Thank for showing me the ropes.

12. I’d like to pick his brains.
Do you mind if I pick your brains?

13. street smarts vs. books smarts

He has book smarts, but he doesn’t have street smarts.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment