Monday, August 10, 2015

(会員)2015年 8月10日(月曜日)英会話ライブレッスン WORK IDIOMS


(会員)2015 810日(月曜日)英会話ライブレッスン WORK IDIOMS
1. I have jet lag.  2. I am jet-lagged.  
3. I have a hangover.  4. I am hungover. / I am hung over.
4. I went to Tokyo on business.  
5. He is on a business trip. 
6. Stop monkeying around and get to work. 
7. Stop horsing around and get to work. 
8. 鬼の居ぬ間に洗濯 = When the cat’s away, the mice will play. 
9. Back to the salt mines.  = Back to work.
10. Back to the front line. = Back to work. 
11. Some businessmen tend to beat around the bush. 
Please stop beating around the bush. 
12. It's selling very well. = It's selling like hotcakes. 
13. It's selling very well. = It's flying off the shelves.
14. NOT AN IDIOM: It’s selling very well. = We can’t keep it in stock. 
15. The iphone is Apple’s cash cow. 
16. I joined the rat race.
I'm tired of the rat race. 
17. I am as busy as a beaver/bee.
18. 倒産する:  = That business went bankrupt.   
19. 倒産する: That business went belly up. 
20. 18. 倒産する:  = That business went bankrupt.   
19. 倒産する: That business went belly up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment