Tuesday, August 25, 2015

(会員)2015年 8月25日(火曜日)英会話ライブレッスン

(会員)2015年 8月25日(火曜日)英会話ライブレッスン
1. Let me sleep on it.  
Let me think about it.  
Let me think it over.

2. It totally slipped my mind.
It completely slipped my mind.
I completely/totally forgot about it.

3.  I lost track of time. 
I didn’t notice the time.
I totally spaced out on the time. 

4. I have no idea. 
I have no idea.
I don’t have a clue. 
She’s clueless. 
I’m clueless about sumo.
When it comes to politics, I’m clueless. 
It’s Greek to me. 
Beats me.
It’s beyond me.

I can't make head(s) or tails of it.
I can't make head or tail of it.
I’m racking my brains but I can’t think of a way to fix this.
I beat my brains out but...
I beat my brains out but I couldn’t think of a way to fix this.
Explain it to me like I'm a 2 year old.
Explain it to me like I'm a 4 year old.
Explain it to me like I'm a 6 year old.

I'm going to dumb it down for you.

Could you dumb it down for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment