Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22, 2010 - Nico Nico Show!

1.Don't be dumb! Use your ~.

2. I drank too much. I have a ~.

3. I have a fever.=I have a ~.

4. I feel a cold ~ on.

5. Don't be so ~.

6. I'm coming ~ with a cold.

7. Keep an eye ~ for the police.

8. He gave me the ~.
He flipped me the bird.
He gave me the middle finger.

9. I can't exactly say what it is. I can't put my ~ on it.

10. He got it exactly.= He nailed it.

11. I have a canker sore.

12. 蕁麻疹

13. He gives me the 気持悪い/ 恐い。

14. 水ぶくれ
-------------------------------
Answers!
-------------------------------
1. head, brain, noodle, noggin

2. hangover / hungover
I am hungover. / I have a hangover.

3. temperature
I feel feverish.

4. coming

5. business

6. coming

7. out / peeled

8. finger

9. finger

10. He nailed it.

11. I have a canker sore.

12. rash

13. hives / willies

14. blisters

No comments:

Post a Comment