Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nico Nico Douga Class-March 23, 2011 Beginners

March 23, 2011
There you are!
There they are!
I was waiting for you!
Where were you?
Where have you been?
What’s the difference between A and B?
What’s the difference between “Are you hungry?” and “Aren’t you hungry?”
Don't you want to go?
---------
X Why not? = もちろん
-------
I’m scared of snakes.
I’m frightened of snakes.
I’m afraid of snakes.
I’m terrified of snakes.

I'm afraid + sentence.
I'm afraid I can't.
I'm afraid I can't go to your afraid.
I’m afraid not.
I’m afraid so.
Is the water in Tokyo safe for babies?
The water in Tokyo is no longer safe to drink for babies.
~ is no longer ~.
Nomo is no longer in the majors.

I'm no longer single/ happy.
Good one!
safe =形容詞
safety = 名詞
~ is important. a) safe b) safety
I’m a ~ driver.
Get home safely.
You should practice ~ sex.
safe
I hope you get home ~.
safely
Our company has a great ~ record.
safety

My friend was in Fukushima.
Volvos have a great safety record.
Volvos are safe.
My friend was in Fukushima,but he evacuated.
evacuate=非難する
Now he is ~ and sound in Kyushu.
safe and sound = SAFE
sound = 安定している
My house is sound.
This building is sound.
His plans are sound.

His condition is sound.

I have been preoccupied with the earthquake news.

No comments:

Post a Comment