Friday, March 4, 2011

Nico Nico Friday Questions! March 4, 2011

We have to take our shoes off every time we enter a house.
tired / tiring
work / job
Work is tiring.

That idea is not original.
That idea is tired / tiring.
I worried that...
~ 不安だ。
I'm worried about my trip.
I'm uneasy about my trip.
I'm wondering about my trip.
I'm concerned about my trip.
I'm wondering if Malaysia is safe.
I wonder if Malaysia is safe.

I'm anxious about my trip.
I’m anxious for you.
I'm anxious to start.
I'm worried about our relationship.
I'm concerned about our relationship.
I stress over relationships.
Don't stress over it!
There is no best way to learn a foreign language.
My eyes are drying out.
My pollen allergy is acting up.
I’m feeling lethargic.
I'm feeling a little fatigued.
Doctor: He is suffering from fatigue.
I'm feeling a little sluggish.
I have hay fever.
-------
I take the pill. I’m taking the pill. I’m on the pill.
I took a pill.
I walk my dog everyday.
I take my dog out for a walk every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment