Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - March 11, 2011

An earthquake hit Japan today.
Where was the epicenter?
a devastating earthquake
Nagoya is over 500 kilometers west of Tokyo.
The buildings shook.
I was queasy.
I felt nausea.
I felt like I was going to throw up/vomit.
They have just found 200-300 drowned bodies in Sendai City.
The death toll is rising as we speak.
She is on her way to Hawaii as we speak.
It is a nightmare.
It is nightmarish.
There were a few aftershocks after the main earthquake.
I would think that is a little premature.
She was born 2 months premature.
I think you are being premature.
I thought it was just me. I thought I was sick.
I didn’t realize it was an earthquake.
We evacuated the building.
They taking shelter at the baseball stadium.
hospitality
Thanks for your....
Thanks for your hospitality.
I'm seriously tired.
I'm seriously thinking of cancelling my trip to Tokyo.
I'm praying for you.
My prayers are with you.
I'm thinking of you.
My thoughts are with you.
My heart goes out to the people of Japan.

actionteacher.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment