Monday, March 28, 2011

ニコニコ動画 - Friday, March 28, 2011 Beginner

March 28, 2011
Touch your hips.
おしり=bottom, butt, ass
vulgar=下品
I had a very busy day today. = Today was ~.
hectic
hell
torture
rough
I had a rough/long day.
I didn't get a chance to check the news.

High radiation was found in the ocean near the reactors.

No news is good news.

I like it there.
I like it here.

Here you go.=Say this when you hand something to somebody.
There you go. =Here you are.

There you go.=Say this when you hand something to somebody.
or to say,“Good job.”

There you go again! = また!?
here and there=あちこちで
My car broke down in the middle of nowhere.

in the middle of nowhere=in a very remote place

He lives out in the middle of nowhere.

the hereafter=time after you die

Fancy a cup of tea?


Fancy meeting you here.=What a coincidence!

A: Nice to see you again. / Good to see you again. / Welcome!
B: I’m happy to be here.

Look who's here!=I’m surprised that person is here.

Same here.=Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment