Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nico Nico Douga - June 8, 2011

1。困っている。
I have a problem.
X I have a trouble.
I'm in trouble.
I don't know what to do.
I'm in a pickle.
I'm having trouble with my ....

2. 私にはちょっと問題がある。
I have a small problem.
I have a little/small problem.
I have a bit of a problem.

3. ご迷惑をかけたくない。
I don't want to bother you.

Could I trouble you for a class of water?

4. ~に問題がある。
I'm having a problem with ~.

5. ~に問題がある。
I'm having some trouble with my ~.

NOTE* not the same as
She got me into trouble.

6. A: Can you help me?
B: いいですよ。
No, problem.
Sure, no sweat.
You bet.
My pleasure.

7. なかなかやせない。
I have a weight problem.
I'm having trouble losing weight.

8. 彼はちょっと飲み過ぎ。
He has a drinking problem.

9. ちょっと不安がある。
I'm a little worried.
I'm a little nervous.
I'm a little worried / nervous / anxious.
He is anxious to leave.

10. ~はめんどうくさい。
That is a pain.
That is a pain in the neck.
That is a pain in the ass.
Koromogae is a pain in the neck.
That is troublesome/cumbersome.

11. 混乱しています。
I'm confused.

12. 女装する=?
彼が女装した。
He dressed up as a woman.
He wore women's clothes.

I was irritated / annoyed / irked.

No comments:

Post a Comment