Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nico Nico Douga Mixed Class for June 30, 2011

It is the last day of June.
I cut my lip.
I cut my lip shaving.
I was shaving, and I cut my lip
It looks painful.
It looks like it hurts.
Big group tonight!
Forget about it. It’s nothing.


1. Good to meet you.
(past tense? present tense?)
Gooddameecha!

It’s an honor to meet you.
I’m honored to meet you.

2. I’ll take care of it.

3. 熱中症
熱中症でしょう。
It must be the heat.
熱中症で死亡する
He died of heat stroke.

4. 今お金全然持っていない。
I don’t have any money on me.
on + someone
Do you have any money on you?
A: Do you have an extra pen?
B: Not on me.

Q: Do you have any children.
A: Not that I know of.

Not as far as I know. = Not that I know of.

Dave Spector said that ironically Kan is starting to look like a leader.
He is starting to look leaderish.
He is starting to look Prime Ministerishy.
I wouldn't say that.
Many people are going along with his decisions.
to go along with st = to agree
I can't go along with that.
a hunk= a sexy guy
J-league fined over anti-nuke banner
= J-league fined because of anti-nuke banner
Nuke it for 2 minutes!
to nuke st=to cook it in a microwave oven
The banner directed at the team's Iranian-American manager Afshin Ghotbi.

band-aid

No comments:

Post a Comment