Wednesday, January 11, 2012

(会員)1月11日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2012ー初級!

First watch!
(会員)1月11日 英会話ライブレッスン録画 2012ー初級!


Nico Nico Douga - Jan. 11, 2012 - 初級 Class
1. Asking for permission:
Might I ~? May I ~? Could I ~? Can I ~ ? Mind if I ~? Would it be OK if I ~?


Might I ~? (very formal)
May I ~? (polite)
Could I ~?
Can I ~ ?
Would you mind if I 過去形VERB?
Would you mind if I sat down.
Would you mind if I smoked?
No, I don't mind. Go right ahead.

Do you mind if I 現在形VERB?
Do you mind if I sit down?
Do you mind if I smoke?

Mind if I ~?
Mind if I smoke?
Would it be OK if I ~?
Would it be OK if I sat down?
Is it OK if I VERB?
Is it OK if I sit down?


Would you mind too much if I ~?
Would you mind too much if I opened a window?

2. Asking someone to do something for you:
Might you ~? (formal and rare)
Could you ~?
Could you help me?
Can you~?
Can you help me?
Do you mind Ving?
Mind Ving?
Would you ~?
Would you give me a break!?


--------------------------
I am jet lagged.
I am a little jet lagged.
I am a bit jet lagged.
I am slightly jet lagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment