Thursday, April 12, 2012

(会員) 4月03日 MIXED CLASS! Situational English!

Watch:
(会員) 4月03日 MIXED CLASS! Situational English!
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1333613785
---------------------------------

(会員) 4月03日 MIX​ED CLASS! Situ​ational Englis​h!
-------------
What horrible weather we had today!?

1. What do you say when you first meet someone?
Nice to meet you!
Good to meet you!
It's a pleasure to meet you.
Pleasure to meet you.
It's a honor to meet you.

I've been looking forward to meeting you!
I've heard a lot about you.
I've heard so much about you.

2. What do you say when you meet someone for the 2nd or 3rd time?
It's nice to see you again!
It's great to see you again.
It's so good to see you again!

3. Would you like to ~?
Are you free ~?
Do you want to have dinner?
Do you want to have dinner with me?
Do you want to have a drink?
If you're free next Saturday, we'd love to have you over for dinner.
Come over! = Come to my house!
Can I come over? = Can I go to your house?

Do you want to come over?

4. I'm going to Starbucks for a cup of coffee.
Would you like to join me?

5. Would you like to come with me?

Wanna come with?
Can I go with?
Mind if I go with?

6. What do you say when your forgot someone's birthday?
Happy belated birthday!

7. What do you say when you are late?
Sorry I'm late.
I'm sorry I'm late.

8. I got stuck at work.

9. 急用
Sorry I'm late. Something came up.

10. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel.
Something came up.

11. I'll take a rain check.

12. Can we reschedule?
Can we do this some other time?

No comments:

Post a Comment