Tuesday, April 24, 2012

(会員) 4月23日Let us talk about TRAVELING in English 初級

(会員) 4月23日Let us talk about TRAVELING in English 初級

QUICK TRAVEL:

1. Do you have ~ plans ~ Golden Week?

2. What did you do ~ the weekend?

2b. What did you do ~ Golden Week? What are you going to do ~ Golden Week?

3. I ~ been ~ of ~ to Kamikochi.

4. I tried to ~ a reservation, but they were all ~ up.

5. If we do go, we'll probably ~ the train. I don't want to drive.
During Golden Week the roads will be too ~.
How did you get here? I took/caught the bus.
X I rode a bus/train. I have a bus to catch.
I have a train/plane to catch.

6. I took the 7:15 ~ to work. I'm ~ the 7:05 to NYC.

7. It was so crowded that we were packed like ~.

8. Last year we drove up to Matsumoto and ended up getting ~ in traffic.

9. Traffic was terrible! It was ~ to ~.

10. If we leave at 5am we should be able to ~ it to Kyoto in less than 2 hours. to get to Kyoto = to make it to Kyoto

11. I'm surprised how fast we got to Kyoto. We made good ~.

12 We'll leave in the morning and come back the same day. It will be a ~. 0--------0

----------------------------
       ANSWERS!

----------------------------


1. any / for

2. over over over

3. have / thinking / going I've been thinking of V-ing.

4. I tried to get/make a reservation, but they were all booked/filled up.

5. take / crowded 6. N/A - NOTHING NEEDED! on

7. sardines

8. stuck

9. bumper to bumper

10. make

11. time

12. one-day trip/a day-trip. I am jet-legged. / I have jet lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment