Tuesday, May 8, 2012

(会員) 05月08日 TOEIC LEVEL UP! MIXED LEVEL  (45 minutes)


May 8, 2012


TOEIC MIXED CLASS
-----------------
What strange weather we are having!


First let's start off with some vocabulary:
1. I come from a different planet, who am I?
2. a planet
3. That child grew up ~ wolves.
4. If you are in a hospital, the doctor will look at your ~? 
5. If there are many people on the train we say the train is ~.
6. What a beautiful day. There is not a ~ in the sky.
7. I understand. = I ~. 
I can't understand. = I can't ~.
8. explain what st is like = 
9. Have you ~ been to Hawaii?
Please call me if you ~ have a problem.
10. succeed <--> 
11. friendly <--> unfriendly
12. grade
13. ~の代わりに
14. Where do we keep books?
15. A classmate cheated on a test. So I told the teacher.
= I ~ her to the teacher.
16. What is more than a few.
17. to fix a problem 




1. an alien
2. 惑星
3. among
4. chart
5. crowded/packed
6. cloud
7. comprehend
RELATED: prehensile tails
8. to describe
I can't describe.
Please elaborate. = Please give me more detail.
You don't have to elaborate.
9. ever
Yes, I have. I've been to Hawaii two times.
10. fail
11. amicable = friendly
It's user friendly.
It's not user friendly.
12. quality
U.S. grade beef
13. instead of
in lieu of 
14. a library
15. reported
He is well informed.
16. several
17. to solve
a solution: a) an answer, b) a liquid
He was resolved to become a doctor.
He has resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment