Thursday, May 10, 2012

(会員) 05月10日 FUN ENGLISH! - MIXED (45 minutes)


Nico Nico Douga
Fun English!- Mixed Class
May 10, 2012
What are some fun ways to say the following!
1. great

2. I am really looking forward to seeing that.

3. I just made a small change.

4. What is the delay?

5. Today was hard. Today was ~.

6. I feel like throwing up. I feel ~.

7. I like it. It's old-fashioned but cool. It's ~.

8. He's the boss. He's the ~.

9. He fell down while surfing.

10. There was a big problem/mistake.
=There was a big ~.

11. He went to jail. = He went to the ~.

12. That guy has guts. He has ~.

13. Business is doing great.

14. That guy's business is suspicious.
= It's ~.

15. There was a big problem.
= The ~ hit the ~.

16. What you said is obviously true.
= No ~, Sherlock.

17. I'm glad you're leaving.
=Don't let the ~ hit you on the ~ out.

18. You look just like your mother.
=You're the~ image of your mother.

19. The special effects were really low quality.
=The effects were really ~.

20. Get out of here. = Get ~.

21. How do you like that? (Wow? Right?)
= How do you like them ~?

1. super, cool, awesome

2. I can't wait to see that.
I am so stoked to see it.

3. I tweaked it.

4. What's the hold-up?

5. hell / torture

6. queasy

7. retro

8. head honcho, big cheese, big wig, el jefe

9. He wiped out.

10. SNAFU

11. the joint, the slammer, the big house, behind bars
12. balls / cojones
13. Business is booming.
14. shady / fishy
15. shit / fan
16. shit
17. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
18. spitting
19. cheesy
20. lost
21. apples

No comments:

Post a Comment