Tuesday, November 27, 2012

(会員)11月26日 (月曜日) Mixed. Long time no see!


(会員)1126 (月曜日) Mixed. Long time no see!
Long time no see!
1. I've been under the ~.
weather!

2. I ~ down with a bad cold.
came
Ex: I think I may be coming down with something.

3. I can't seem to ~ this cold.
shake
Ex. I can't seem to shake this feeling that someone is watching me.

4. On top of ~, I had a tooth pulled.
that

5. I felt so sick that I almost ~ in sick today.
電話で病欠を連絡する.
 Ex. I'm going to call in sick.
6. I have a stomachache. I must have eaten something that ~ with me.
disagreed
Ex. Something that I ate disagreed with me.
Ex. Something that I ate disagreed with my stomach.
Ex. You must have eaten something.


7. I have a 微熱.
mild fever, slight fever
I have a mild fever / slight fever.

8. A: I'm sick.
   B: I can tell. You look like ~ warmed over.
death

9. Be careful. A lot of people are getting sick. There's a ~ going around.
bug

10. A: Hey, don't cough on me! I don't want to get sick.
   B: Don't worry. It's just allergies. It's not ~.
contagious
Psychological topics
Yawns are infectious/contagious.
 Enthusiasm is infectious/contagious.
Panic is infectious/contagious.
Laughter is infectious/contagious.
My finger is infected.
I have an infection.


11. I'm sick now, but don't worry, I'll be back on my ~ in no time.
feet
Related: He’s back in the pink.
He's in the pink.

12. I have to go to the pharmacy. The doctor wrote me a ~.
prescription = 処方箋
Ex. I’m wearing prescription glasses.
The doctor prescribed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment